Museum of Ice Cream was built for celebration, and it’s our mission to help you craft the perfect party. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, wedding party, team bonding or an energetic fundraiser, Museum of Ice Cream is the sweetest spot for an extra special, unforgettable event!
The deepest connections are forged over shared treats and laughter, which is why team building in MOIC always brings the focus back to bonding over mouthwatering ice cream! This flexible package serves up games and activities that foster cooperation and interpersonal relationships, so tell your team to come with open minds and a healthy appetite!
Make your experience even sweeter!
We’ve got your sweet tooth covered and can help coordinate your catering needs to satisfy any other cravings!
Yes! With our museum buyout option, we can help you coordinate catering through our preferred vendor!
Anything is popsicle at Museum of Ice Cream! If you are interested in hosting an event during mid-day, submit an enquiry and one of our team members will reach out to dream something up.
Yes we do! Please note that there is always a possibility of cross-contamination.
• Birthday parties and team building generally last 1-2 hours
• Museum buyouts can last as long as your heart desires!
We do! We can even scoop up a customized bag for you and your sprinkle crew.
• New York — There is no street parking available outside the museum, however there are plenty of parking garages within walking distance!
• Austin — The Domain has complimentary parking. More parking lots are available behind the museum; as well as the nearby pink garage!
• Chicago – Guests may park at one of the following InterPark garages and receive a discounted parking rate:
ㅤ‣ 516 N. Rush (At Nordstrom with easy access off Michigan Avenue) — Up to 3 hours at $15
ㅤ‣ 10 E. Grand (located above Hilton Garden Inn) — Up to 4 hours at $12
ㅤ‣ 430 N. Rush (Located behind the 444 and 435 N. Michigan Avenue building on Rush St.) — Up to 3 hours at $14
Private events, VIP table rentals, and museum buyouts can certainly bring cakes or other pastries (especially if you’re celebrating a birthday!). We work with some great vendors who will be sure to make the celebration extra sweet.
Decoration is allowed during private events and museum buyouts!
• If you have purchased Ticket Insurance ($4/ ticket) along with your General Admission tickets, you will be eligible for a refund. Otherwise, we can always reschedule the tickets at a later time.
• Refunds are permissible for private events or buyouts with a 3 weeks notice. We can always reschedule the event as well!
Should you wish to accommodate more guests than the contracted amount on the day itself, we will charge your card on file for the additional amount.